9. Willow (-2)
10. Johnny (+1)
11. Ashleigh (-2)

12. Pilar (+1)
13. Bruno (-1)
14. Bobby (-)
15. Graig (-)

-WORST-

Poor Sindy I have a feeling she is well liked though from judging her reaction hopefully she's the housemate who re-enters Her game plan was a little too dangerous though and she was a huge threat as Brittnee is terrible at comps and Sindy was brilliant at them Graig is awful. I loved that Sindy moment when she was ready for leaving (Graig I'm not going to hug you). The April fool thing was classic also with Godfrey calling out Sindy for being a fake bitch and saying that all the houseguests knew it was her when he didn't even know as it was all lies Yeah I'm liking him. Naeha was funny as **** this episode. Graig and Bruno are awful though spreading the rumours about Naeha trying to get everyone to get Britt out like seriously **** off both you! Kevin I'm going off also more as the episodes continue to progress his whole act is beginning to ware thin.
Episode 6 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+2)
3. Naeha (-1) - EVICTED
4. Jordan (+2)
5. Kevin (+2)
6. Zach (-1)
7. Godfrey (+1)
8. Willow (+1)
9. Johnny (+1)
10. Ashleigh (+1)

11. Pilar (+1)
12. Bruno (+1)
13. Bobby (+1)
14. Graig (+1)

-WORST-

It's a shame about the whole instant eviction thing tbh with Kevin as I do genuinely believe he didn't want to be HOH and I do believe he regretted his choice in putting Naeha and Brittnee up after speaking to Jordan about the situation. Shame Naeha went another big character out the door but most of the cast are quite good characters in there own way (part from Bobby and Graig who are basically the same person). Brittnee and Sarah winning HOH though really proud of Brittnee and I think it will do her well like Sarah said her being saved and I can sense either Bobby or Graig going unless one of them wins POV or something. Sarah is really making me laugh also this episode when Pilar being an idiot 'is the only five girls left?' 'ummm... yes Pili are you not taking note.'

Last edited by Daniel-X; 30-07-2015 at 12:46 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote