6. Willow (-)
7. Godfrey (+1)
8. Johnny (-1)
9. Ashleigh (-)

10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bruno (-1)

12. Bobby (-)
13. Graig (-) - EVICTED

YES Graig is gone! Thank god for that all my favourites were being picked off one by one so I'm glad it's Graig! He's god damn awful. I do agree though with what he said I haven't exactly seen him bullying Johnny he's just a prick and an idiot as Jordan said so I did think that was a little unfair but then again Graig's eviction speech was also really unfair on Johnny calling him insecure. Finally, chop shop have been chopped! Even if only by one member. I don't think Bruno will last much longer though anymore. I can just sense his eviction coming as he wasn't clever enough with the way he behaved in this episode trying to save Graig so I think if Sarah, Brittnee, Jordan or Johnny wins HOH he's doomed. Zashleigh are nice to watch and I was glad Zach won the oxi clean task over Graig or Godfrey.
Episode 9 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (-)
3. Kevin (+2)
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Zach (-1)
6. Willow (-)
7. Godfrey (-)
8. Johnny (-)
9. Ashleigh (-)

10. Bruno (+1)
11. Pilar (-1)

12. Bobby (-)

Bruno winning HOH definitely wasn't the result I was hoping for or expecting. I expected someone like Zach or Jordan to win this HOH and tbh like Sarah said I'm happy for him as a human as he doesn't seem that bad but I'm not keen on him as a houseguest as he's a snake in the grass. He's also gunning to get all the houseguests out who I want to stay in. Sarah annoyed me a bit at the end of the episode saying she couldn't trust any of her houseguests because they didn't fight for her ass to be saved even though they knew Bruno was going to put her up. In fairness if I was in the house and in a alliance with someone I'd do the same as all her houseguests did I'd just be happy it was me and wouldn't fight a houseguests corner in fear of being out up myself. I think she's right about Ashleigh and Pilar being too comfortable in the house and not playing a game. They're definite coasters riding on the back of showmances. Godfrey was funny this episode with his chicken feet he won in the have not challenge I hope Canada votes for a forced veto so Sarah is saved hopefully, then Kevin would be named replacement. Johnny would be certain to go with Kevin as replacement I think. I really hope it's not a double forced veto as I don't want both of them safe as Brittnee and Kevin will no doubt be replacement nominees.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 02-08-2015 at 02:08 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote