View Single Post
Old 24-06-2007, 10:33 PM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by cepb
Don't worry I won't go into a pub and by alcohol until September! Now is everyone happy?
I wouldn't worry about one person getting offended within a thread, cepb

If a landlord or landlady of a pub chooses to serve a person under the age of 18 alcoholic drinks, that is up to them and they are the only ones who can get in trouble.

It is true that alcoholic drinks which have been served by a landlord or landlady or even their staff, can be confiscated from persons drinking within a pub, if police/CID are there in the pub. Also, the underaged drinker or drinkers can be asked to leave the pub, for that very same reason.

But this is highly unlikely and I say that from personal experience of knowing, many who do drink and are underage, get away with it.

Many doormen of night-clubs let many young and attractive girls into a night-club, just because they fancy them. Even though, they have an idea that they are underage.

Once they are in there, they will get served without question, as, the rules are, "No person's under the age of 18 is allowed in their night-club"

So, if they have been allowed in, then, they won't be questioned at the bar, when drinks are sold to them.

nodisharmony
nodisharmony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote