5. Godfrey (+1)
6. Jordan (-2)
7. Kevin (-2)
8. Zach (-1)

9. Ashleigh (-1)
10. Bruno (-1)
11. Pilar (-1)

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Sindy is back in the house just the result I was hoping for tbh! The house even though I love seeing the housemates talk game and have fun I've been missing Sindy and her catty comments and the drama she brings. I was just so happy though when Graig and Johnny were the first two to go I just thought 'I can breathe'. Zach winning HOH is something I don't really have an opinion on but I wasn't expecting the whole putting Jordan up as pawn. I think and hope Jordan is safe but I don't know because I don't what Godfrey gone either. Hopefully the back door Bobby or Bruno plan goes as planned. Pilar putting 2600 minutes though god she must be the thickest contestant I've ever seen on any season BB.
Episode 13 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+1)
3. Sindy (-1)
4. Jordan (+2)
5. Godfrey (-)
6. Willow (-2)
7. Kevin (-)

8. Zach (-)
9. Ashleigh (-)
10. Bruno (-)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (-)

Wow! What an episode. Really opened up that Zach really just can't play the game and I'm glad tbh he's been exposed. He had his foot in too many camps I mean he had Newport, Chopshop, Hexagon... The list could go on and on. It was only a matter of time before it blew up in his face. Sindy coming back has so many people on edge it's hilarious but I'm loving that she's forming herself an alliance with Sarah and I think this could be good for her game as people really underestimate Sarah too much. I felt so sorry for Jordan this episode he really thought he could trust Zach and seeing him crying in the diary room broke my heart </3 Zach was willing to sell him down the river pretty quick. I'm going to be sad whoever goes as Godfrey and Jordan are my two favourite males in the house. Godfreys speech in the end saying he was coming to get Zach was epic! Loved it! I've really gone off Zach tbh he can go back to his boring showmance with equally boring Ashleigh. Kevin I would like more also if he distanced himself from the god awful Pilar.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote