4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (+1)

6. Bruno (+2)
7. Kevin (-)

8. Ashleigh (+2)
9. Bobby (-)
10. Zach (+1)
11. Pilar (+1)

How the hell did that dumb bitch Pilar ever win a HOH. I was literally ready to throw up when Ashleigh blew the kiss at her when it was just the two left in the HOH competition. Brittnee put it right by saying that's the divide is so clear. The side with Brittnee, Sarah, Sindy and Godfrey on is much better than that other side! Bobby pissed me off eliminating Sindy and going back to the other side. It's his fault that Sindy is on the block and much like I didn't think last night he obviously still trusts Zach! I mean WTF the guy is playing you all! Can you not tell? Sarah was brilliant with Zach in the store room telling him how it is and saying that at the end of the day it wasn't her fault Jordan left it was Jordan and Zach's and she wasn't being manipulated by them both. Pilar has to be the worst player in there she just listens to what Kevin tells her and plays along with it. She had a chance to make a big move and played it safe. Hon Kevin doesn't like you as he pointed out in the diary room. He's just using you as he knows it's an extra vote in his court if he ends up in the final two. I hope Godfrey or Sindy win POV. I think Sindy has a good chance as she's a competition beast so I just hope she pulls through.
Episode 16 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (+1)
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (+1)
10. Bobby (-1)
11. Pilar (-)

Poor Sindy! I love her so much and she's practically dust. It's such a shame that she's gone so early after coming back in and such a shame about the PoV as it looked like she had such a good chance of winning. I'm glad Godfrey won the PoV as he deserved it and it really rubbed it in the likes of Zach, Ashleigh and Pilars faces. The task was really good today with Sarah, Willow, Kevin and Godfrey being made to go to the vault only for Bruno to purposely stop them from going Pilar is such a weak player in the game putting up Brittnee was pathetic when she had the chance to put up Bobby. Bobby is ****ing awful also playing with Pilars emotions by saying Sindy was a horrible person for making Pilar cry just cos Sindy said she was dissapointed in her. This has been the worst HOH yet so predictable and boring. Sindys speech at the PoV ceremony was iconic calling Bobby out for filth and making housemates realise that his 'secret PoV' is just a load of BS. Shame she's inevitably going but I'd rather it be her than Brittnee.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote