4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (+1)
10. Bobby (-1)
11. Pilar (-)

Poor Sindy! I love her so much and she's practically dust. It's such a shame that she's gone so early after coming back in and such a shame about the PoV as it looked like she had such a good chance of winning. I'm glad Godfrey won the PoV as he deserved it and it really rubbed it in the likes of Zach, Ashleigh and Pilars faces. The task was really good today with Sarah, Willow, Kevin and Godfrey being made to go to the vault only for Bruno to purposely stop them from going Pilar is such a weak player in the game putting up Brittnee was pathetic when she had the chance to put up Bobby. Bobby is ****ing awful also playing with Pilars emotions by saying Sindy was a horrible person for making Pilar cry just cos Sindy said she was dissapointed in her. This has been the worst HOH yet so predictable and boring. Sindys speech at the PoV ceremony was iconic calling Bobby out for filth and making housemates realise that his 'secret PoV' is just a load of BS. Shame she's inevitably going but I'd rather it be her than Brittnee.
Episode 17 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (+2)
3. Sindy (-1) - EVICTED
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bobby (-1)

Shame Sindy went... again. It just made her return feel crappy because I really wanted her to come in and make it to the end and for all the other houseguests to be shocked. It was obvious though whoever out of the five went back in would go in with a target the size of a volcano on their back. I'm still a little shocked that B didn't get any votes to evict though as Sindy did seem to be persuading some people this episode to save her. I thought that Sarah, Godfrey and Zach would have been swayed for sure after their reaction to her talking to them. I'm liking the little blossoming alliance with Sarah and Willow but I was a little annoyed at Sarah this episode as I think Brittnee is much more loyal to their alliance than Sarah is and it's just a little bit upsetting that she is willing to throw her under the bus over other pie pls but at the end of the day it's a game. Godfrey was hilarious in this episode as he usually is by asking Brittnee would she go out with him and does he look like a young Denzel Washington Brittnee and Sindy also had a hilarious part at the beginning (It will be under my job reference 'perfect pawn' ) I'm excited for the triple eviction! I feel it could go any each way with three going though so I'm nervous in case for my favourites.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote