4. Sarah (-1)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bobby (-1)

Shame Sindy went... again. It just made her return feel crappy because I really wanted her to come in and make it to the end and for all the other houseguests to be shocked. It was obvious though whoever out of the five went back in would go in with a target the size of a volcano on their back. I'm still a little shocked that B didn't get any votes to evict though as Sindy did seem to be persuading some people this episode to save her. I thought that Sarah, Godfrey and Zach would have been swayed for sure after their reaction to her talking to them. I'm liking the little blossoming alliance with Sarah and Willow but I was a little annoyed at Sarah this episode as I think Brittnee is much more loyal to their alliance than Sarah is and it's just a little bit upsetting that she is willing to throw her under the bus over other pie pls but at the end of the day it's a game. Godfrey was hilarious in this episode as he usually is by asking Brittnee would she go out with him and does he look like a young Denzel Washington Brittnee and Sindy also had a hilarious part at the beginning (It will be under my job reference 'perfect pawn' ) I'm excited for the triple eviction! I feel it could go any each way with three going though so I'm nervous in case for my favourites.
Episode 18 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (-)
3. Willow (+2)
4. Sarah (-)
5. Bruno (+1)

6. Kevin (+1)
7. Ashleigh (+1)

8. Zach (+1)
9. Pilar (+1)
10. Bobby (+1)

I really wanted Brittnee or Godfrey to win this HOH! The couples alliance desperately needs to be stopped in its tracks. I was hoping Brittnee would win as she really wants to prove she's a strong player in this game and tbh she has had the best HOH yet the others have been boring and predictable. I like all the tasks though so far in BBCan and the one with the tarot cards was probably my favourite yet I did want Bruno to get the home video though and I felt so sorry for him. Kevin played it safe putting Brittnee up and he's always going on about making big moves but that wasn't big at all. He just used her as a pawn yet again and it must be frustrating. I don't know how the triple eviction will work as there's only two HG's up but I hope and pray that Bobby goes. Only good hung about Kevin is that unlike Ashleigh and Pilar he doesn't just listen to what Zach tells him to do he plays the game differently otherwise Godfrey would be gone this week so I'm glad that he's not just listened to what Zach said and followed his instructions like a child.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote