Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
yeah you picked a pretty bad time to pick up BBUS it says a lot that 15's the best of those three considering it's plagued by a gigantic racism scandal and only has a handful of rootable people.

But yeah, the big thing about BBUS (and BBCan too, tbf, but to a lesser extent) is that it's really not a fair show at all. Production picks obvious favorites (if you haven't figured it out yet, it's Kevin) and in the US version, they go to extreme lengths to protect them to the point where even the casual viewing audience is kinda cynical about it all. A significant part of it comes through DR influence, where production more or less locks you in there for hours and mind****s you with questions such as "Are you really sure that <whatever you're about to do to screw over their favorite> is best for your game?" and then they come back to the house singing a different tune. Like, the past three weeks of BBUS have entirely stemmed from Shelli freaking out that the DR asked her if she really thinks that Clay is safe. Then there are the more blatant rigs such as "America gets to vote for their player of choice to completely overthrow the current HOH" and "the eviction is cancelled [because our favorite player is about to get evicted]" and "you're trying to throw the Battle of the Block Comp to get out Ariana Grande's sister, but the joke's on you because this comp is easier for one person to do by themselves and you can't do anything now that you announced you're going to throw it" and it's just so transparent but production could not give less of a ****.

That's part of the appeal of FF Nights to me --- everything is so quick and fast-paced that production doesn't have time to interfere. They can't lock you in the DR and mentally waterboard you, they can't change the competitions to favor their favorites, and they can't come up with obvious twists designed to change power. It's as pure of a game as we can get all in the span of one hour and production have no control over it (one of the most blatantly obvious BBUS rigs came after someone dramatically turned on production's golden boy during the FF Night, prompting cat ladies across the country to send death threats to the HG and their preteen daughter and to create the FB page "America Hates [HG's name]" <333333)
I've just finsished the triple eviction! I figured Kevin was the producers favourite ages ago they constantly give him tasks and feature him more than some of the other houseguests like Willow who we barely saw anything of tbh until this last week. Yeah I did pick three bad ones you're probably right I might try BB17US soon but I need to finish this and my CBB4 re watch first.

Wow they sound like they rig the house more than BBUK do. Viewers were going mad that Marc had immunity for two weeks but if they seriously cancel evictions for them and lock people in the diary room trying to convince them to save the productions favourite then that's pretty ridiculous tbh.

I'm glad Kevin and Willow went in the triple eviciton I knew Kevin would go but I expected Pilar to go alongside him. I'm not actually too bothered Willow went her alliance with Sarah was beginning to make me dislike Sarah a bit but I think I will like her again now Pilar has gone.

I liked the fast paced feel to the triple eviciton it was ridiculously fast! But I liked it it gave me a rush. I just wanted Zach to go and I can't believe Bruno saved him tbh.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote