View Single Post
Old 28-08-2015, 02:10 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamBB View Post
It isn't an excuse. Lots of people suffer from mental illness and it doesn't make them pro-nazi. There's a lot of misconceptions about mental illness and I think it's actually quite offensive to suggest that sufferers are more likely to be bad people/do bad things. I've known people who've suffered from mental illness (as I'm sure a lot of people have) who have still been decent, good people. Her breakdown isn't something which would have caused her to become pro-Hitler, but it may have been the reason she spoke about it.
That's the thing about Mental illness, it's not a one glove fits all kind of thing and it affects people in different ways. Some people cope with it, some people don't. Look at Amanda Bynes during her breakdown, she made a lot of accusations and comments that she probably never would have said if she was in her right mind. Some people cope, other people go completely off the rails and say things they don't mean.

If Tila still shares those beliefs now then by all means roast the bitch but it sounds to me like something someone would say during an episode.

Last edited by Tom4784; 28-08-2015 at 02:12 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote