Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Hehehehe. At least it got Grace back in and provided us with Dicky stuck in the sofa.
In your dreams, the main reason the twist took place, is to some how by luck to get Nikki back to next door, if Nikki had not of been evicted, and ash or the other housemate were evicted, producers wouldn't of bovered with th twist. Your jealousy Nikki is so high that you cannot deal with Nikki being the greatest housemate ever, and Big brothers most loved housemate ever.
Have you any sense whatsoever? Thats not a personal insult , its an honest question Im sure other members of this forum are pondering. Sam bassicaly confirmed the twist in a JUNE edition of heat! About 2 months before the task took place!!!

Did you even read my post?

Besides , big tasks like that have blueprints , set designs and what not that ALL need to be taken in to consideration and in all likelyhood are prepared weeks if not months before the show ever launches!!!!!

Dont turn this topic into yet another mindless Nikki topic , she is not the debate here , everybody has an opinion on her , get over this one human being will you?
Sam said there is more of me, which doesn't mean she was talking about the twist, possibly she thought may have a shining career, this is probably what she meant.
I strongly doubt it.

And argue me this one simple point. And lets not get into awards. Lets stick to the show.

If Nikki was BIG BROTHERS most loved housemate then why did the BIG BROTHER fans vote Richard , Pete and Aislyene ahead of her???
You perfectly know the reason why she didn't win, it doesn't take a genius to work out.

She is most loved because no other previous contestant received an Edemol show, which nikki has finishing 12th or 5th, she is their "Crown Jewel".
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote