View Single Post
Old 30-08-2015, 12:44 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
Well then "herself" is just a nasty immature bitch and not really a nice person.
I think that was the point.

For more than a decade now, the catch phrase for BB around the world has been "At least I'm being myself!!!!" or, apparently it's a sin to be anything other than yourself. I swear there's a whole brainwashed generation of dipsh1ts that got taught this in school or something?!?!

To older people, this catch phrase just came out of nowhere and we were SUDDENLY told that if you're not "yourself", it's THE WORST sin you could EVER commit. I always wondered how you could be anybody BUT yourself?!?! Sometimes I'm ten different people in a day. If I have a bad experience with a client I get angry and have a short fuse. Just the other day I watched a duck lead a gaggle of ducklings down a path and I stopped and had an epiphany moment and realized the world was wonderful. An hour later somebody cut me off in traffic and I wanted to rip their dick off.

Which one was me?

Was one of them fake?

No Gen. Stupid Dipsh1ts - they were ALL me. It's impossible to be ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF!!!!!!

FAHK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by OZBB; 30-08-2015 at 12:45 AM.
OZBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote