CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
well no it's not the same thing, because that person you are taking about was using it as a word to describe someone else. Scoop never used the word to describe another person, he was using the word to talk about the word itself in a general context.

Scoop didn't call anyone a ****** or a negro.... he used the word ****** because he was taking about the word ******, he wasn't calling another person a ******.
Neither was Ken though,He was describing a style of music as "negro rythyms".Technically Scoop was actually describing people as ******* when he said white trailer trash people can also be *******.

I don't care about Scoop saying it,It does'nt offend me personally and yes he was just talking about the word itself but i'm just saying that there should be some consistency and BB should not discriminate between different races as far as the rules are concerned.

Supposing in this convo that Scoop was having that he never got that warning but in the same convo a white person had said the word ****** in the same way Scoop did,Totally harmlessly.Should the white person have got a warning?

I think no as i also think in a perfect scenario Scoop should'nt either but white people have previously been warned for it so BB have set there own bar on what words are acceptable and have no choice but to be consistent.

Last edited by Northern Monkey; 30-08-2015 at 12:30 PM.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote