View Single Post
Old 30-08-2015, 02:36 PM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
A

Neither was Ken though,He was describing a style of music as "negro rythyms".Technically Scoop was actually describing people as ******* when he said white trailer trash people can also be *******.

I don't care about Scoop saying it,It does'nt offend me personally and yes he was just talking about the word itself but i'm just saying that there should be some consistency and BB should not discriminate between different races as far as the rules are concerned.

Supposing in this convo that Scoop was having that he never got that warning but in the same convo a white person had said the word ****** in the same way Scoop did,Totally harmlessly.Should the white person have got a warning?

I think no as i also think in a perfect scenario Scoop should'nt either but white people have previously been warned for it so BB have set there own bar on what words are acceptable and have no choice but to be consistent.

if, like scoop said, the word can be used for trailer trash and he used it against Austin or Farrah (because clearly they kinda are...) then i would agree with him getting a warning. but when he was only using the word to have a meta discussion about the word in general, i think it's BS.

Last edited by lostalex; 30-08-2015 at 02:36 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote