View Single Post
Old 28-06-2007, 11:30 PM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by InTheHood
Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama

Those words came from books....Wish I had such books...Fascinating to think someone thinks the same way as I do......

PS. I am glad you understood my original post because on the negative side I am still trying to work it out myself.

Perehaps you could explain what i meant in a positive sort of way.
Okay........interpreted.

It was a load of old Michael Ballack's

Basically, it's good to argue, we all argue, we all need too and sometimes it's the only way to solve something.

However, the house arguments mean nothing and solve nothing.

That sounds pretty negative to me.........Now that won't solve anything either ...

Once again wrong logic. You don't solve anything by arguing. Arguing simply releases pent up feelings and propogates further negativity to be expressed at a later date with further arguments. As you can clearly see in the BB house arguments are solving nothing.

BB is and probably will always be about negative arguing. That is why you and others watch it. Negative arguing gives some the pleasure of complaining about the arguments by enjoying the feeling of negativity about the arguments.......One way or the other in the BB viewing experience arguments pleases the viewer.Even you if only you were not in denial.......Negative denial...
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote