View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 07:14 PM #61
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
There is also the fact that fit young men are just quite obviously far more likely, when faced with war in their country, decide to "**** it" and run. It doesn't mea they aren't genuine refugees. Older people who have had their home for decades are less likely to want to be willing to leave it behind even when they are in danger. People with children and families are less likely to go because of the risks involved - risks that we have all seen over the last few days. Young Women are less likely to be going it alone because it's a Muslim culture and young women are still pretty firmly tied to their home and their family.

That leaves young, unattached men?

You'd find exactly the same happening if it was this country being destroyed by war... Only difference would be that there would be more young women too, but that's purely cultural.

Also, how they're dressed and their appearance IS relevant... If they all "looked poor" then surely it would be MORE believable that they're economic migrants? People are pointing out that they're fit, healthy, well dressed, normal looking people. That's because they ARE normal people, who until recently, had normal homes, normal lives and normal jobs. The argument that they are clearly economic migrants because they don't look poor is so illogical and obviously backwards that it's verging on being outright Special Ed.
er i think you underestimate the UK

we are not spineless cowards

that is why we won wars when we should have lost
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote