BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I think Will is one of the WORST contestants ANTM has ever had, he was an attention seeking, self obsessed, judgemental dick head who was totally over sold to the audience.

• He went ON and ON about his sexuality endlessly but if another contestant mentioned it he would fein upset and say his sexuality was his own and nobody should talk about it. He used his sexuality continually all season as a way to get sympathy instead of being proud.

• His pictures were always mediocre, even when he produced a good photo it was always because of the photographers timing and never him owning a shoot.

• He was VILE to Chantelle, he would sit a laugh at bitches like Shei (another overrated twat this cycle whos idea of sexy was throwing her head back so we could see up her nose) rip on Chantelle who had to sleep in a hallway because nobody chose to comfort her when she felt ganged up on - something Will claimed happened to him in school so where was his compassion for others if he had suffered so much?

I absoloutly loath him, I am glad he never won, his ego was already huge so him being a winner would have sent him overboard.
Yep will is truly awful. Pretty sure he set up a site after the show where you can pay for some of his items like the heels he wore on the show, pay for a signed autograph of his face, or there was a ridiculously overpriced option of paying for a date with Will

Also the treatment of Chantelle is the worst in ANTM history tbh, not only by the contestants but by Yu Tsai as well, calling her a Panda when she asked him not to, then saying she needs to learn to shut up and let the higher up people call her what they want. Also that scene of her crying in the hallway is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen on ANTM, along with Clark and Hannah's transphobia against Isis.

So glad to see Chantelle is really successful now, one of the most successful contestants ever <3