Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I am thinking this also.I suspect that if challenged the BB producer's would claim a fair and unbiased edit for all but we can only form our opinion's based on what we are shown,was she punished for not playing the game where as the above two and others 100% do.

As a viewer I enjoy the often manufactured arguments and game playing but I also like to see some spontaneous and genuine behaviours. Increasingly it appears that the latter is considered of low value for the edit and imo that's a shame.
Exactly mick, its a disgrace.

Time and time again we get the controversial hms saved in a twist of some sort, jenna amd farrah were going to be immune last week whatever happened as they would have been nominated(safe) if they hadn't been chosen for the secret room. Couple that with the sudden switch to vote to save rather than evict and it is clear to see that all the producers want is arguments amd controversy...I'm effin sick of it to be honest.

Fair enough we like an argument at times but every day, every episode? No it just becomes as tedious and unwatchable as a bunch of bores doing nothing.

Anoyher thing, what about all those poor sods placing bets at the beginning only to see their chosen ones basically cheated out of their place in the house..
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote