View Single Post
Old 22-09-2015, 08:09 AM #9

this person has MAJOR issues that he needs to get sorted - he is absolutely disgusting - how he treated that woman who has lived a lot more life than he has was despicable. He should be ashamed of himself. And the laughable thing is that while he was blasting Janice and her family and how she is as a mother - his own is sitting in a jail - You couldn't make it up. Blasting her because she does reality tv - what does he do? A typical spoilt insular 'my way or the highway' immature cretin of a so called adult. He should have been pulled out of that programme last night. And when he realized he showed his true self he goes on the 'poor me, poor me, routine. A disgusting human being. if that what his 'military' training teaches him to be, it doesn't say much.

To be honest, you could replay that whole insulting and disgusting berating of Janice, apply it to himself instead of her, and it would be more accurate. He's subconsciously describing himself and his own life and his own family. And he says he's 'trained' to see through people - what a laugh.

Last edited by just thinkin; 22-09-2015 at 08:12 AM.