BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl100589 View Post
I agree, but I do think sometimes there are double standards surrounding some contestants based on their gender. Maggie played one of the best BB games the show has ever seen, and yet because she wasn't a beta male given the mastermind edit never got the praise or recognition she deserved for it. Yes she wasn't at all likable, but neither IMO was Derrick, and yet he has been placed in the Will and Dan bracket of 'best winners ever'
I don't even think Derrick ever played a great game? Just because you're like cat that is followed by everyone it doesn't make you a cheetah. And the same Maggie situation for Danielle Reyes. In my opinion, she is the best gameplayer of all time, yet because she didn't win, because she lost to a bitter jury and because she doesn't have a penis, she's never put next to Dan and Will.

Plus these issues that have to do with misoginy are usually situations where women's gameplay, actions and stuff of that sort is put down. Some people are trying to make it seem that the fact that most people prefer women it is sexism, which is not true.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dominic; 26-09-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Dominic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote