View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 05:14 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
Sorry but I'm not the one generalising an entire ethnic group because some of that group commits crime??

It's literally no different from people who say we should have racial profiling because 'black people are more likely to commit crimes'. It's the same concept, and it's just as racist.

Just because racial slurs against roma people are less frowned upon than racial slurs against black/jewish/arabic people, doesn't make them any less abhorrent and disgusting, and doesn't eliminate the fact that bigotry like this has lead as far as genocide (with somewhere between 220,000 and 1.5 million romani people killed in Nazi Germany alone).
Right. Now IF you have any intelligence and honesty at all Josh - Give me a STRAIGHT answer to this:

WHERE IN MY POST DO YOU JUSTIFY WRITING THE DISHONEST CRAP ABOVE?:

"Sorry - But these 'people' are sterotyping themselves. I see nothing of the prototype in thieving, scrounging, threatening, and being lawless.

Yes - the majority of Roma Gypsies may well be upright, law abiding industrious people, but the ones in the OP are patently not.

Oh - unless - as I said earlier - the one's boasting and the others are actors being paid by some sinister Right Wing faction to portray Roma's in a bad light"

A cretin can see that you are misrepresenting what my post says. In the section which I have emboldened, I actually ALLOW the fact that these scumbag parasites in the video footage and article in the OP are NOT typical of the majority of Roma Gypsy people - so why are you misrepresenting what I have said?
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote