View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 05:58 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
Last thing I would want is for people to feel ashamed of themselves, that's everything I stand against and is the basis for which I usually label racist comments as prejudiced. Anything I've said was because the posts on here striked me as particularly racist against the Romani ethnic group and I was actually quite upset reading some of the things on here. I don't know any romani people personally but they are human beings just like me and you, and nobody deserves to be labelled and shamed as a criminal just because of their ethnicity.

I can relate to your story by the way. Seems that most of my friends are minorities too and they're all lovely people
And THERE we have it Josh. You have NO direct experience of the type of people in the OP, yet you not only deny the evidence presented on tape and in the written word, but you also deny the first hand testimony of those who HAVE direct experience.

You cannot be taken serious. In a court trial you would be laughed out of court opposing such evidence with 'a feeling, a thought, a fancy'.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 29-09-2015 at 05:59 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote