View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 08:07 PM #607
-

-

Halloween (1978)
10/10

My favourite horror film. A true masterpiece by John Carpenter himself. Very atmospheric and creepy. Brilliant characters. Michael Myers at his best. His heavy breathing, his head-tilting, his strength and the way he stalks add to the creepiness and overall tone of the film. I love how Halloween manages to be scary in such a subtle way without relying too much on the gore and blood like you get in more recent horror films. For a film over 35 years old, it still holds strong.

Halloween 2 (1981)
9/10

After re-watching the franchise I've decided this is my favourite sequel (4 being a close 2nd). This one takes place where the first one left off on the same night as the first film. I love the hospital setting in this film. Very unique setting and makes a great hospital slasher film. Michael again creepy as always and there's some brilliant death scenes in this one. I also love this film because of the chase scenes between Michael and Laurie. The hospital one and the car park one

I love watching this one after watching the first one as I like to think of them both as one big movie.

Last edited by Jason.; 01-11-2015 at 08:09 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote