View Single Post
Old 29-11-2015, 06:05 AM #25

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

wow Mrs Eastender's (Kellie) in the bottom 2 twice but will still be zooming into the final i bet

And i knew Peter would never get saved again it was obvious the judges wanted him gone from last week he was never favoured atall unlike Jay

who's boring and Aliona is the one leading him on the dance floor , every time Jay is dancing it still looks as though he's in rehearsal just learning the steps and as if Aliona is saying to him "put your hand there and turn 1,2,3 "
he's not polished and his expressions on his face could do with more effort . you do more than steps when dancing you have to show emotion and act like a professional and not a silly boy

but Jay has his place in the final and he'll never be in the dance off he's always a million % safe even if he fell down the steps and did nothing but crawl on the floor he'd still get to the final and even if he got the lowest score on the leaderboard he'd still get to the final because it's in the script

and if by shock he doesn't win i'm sure people will complain and he'll cry but if he does win he'll still cry and will continue to act out Gareth's Gate's shy and stuttering tongue tied behavior so everyone feels sorry for him but i'm pretty sure he'll win it's more predictable than Rachel getting back with Ross in Friends