-

The Apprentice 10 (2014)
Episode 11 - Interviews

1. Bianca
2. Roisin
3. Solomon
4. Daniel
5. Mark

I'm liking everyone left in this episode tbh. I don't mind Mark, but he has this arrogant and cocky demeanor about him, especially in the BR, always putting other people's businesses down and saying he'll do better than them. Sad thing is he was right (well Lord Sugar thought so) as he ended up winning the thing

This episode for me was brilliant as this year is my first time watching TA, so it was interesting seeing what happens in the later stages of the process. They all had interviews with different advisers (including Claude Littner) about their proposed business plans.

Claude ripping into Solomon was brilliant. I was creasing. Solomon's 4-page business plan consisting of little doodles of boats. Claude telling him to leave and Solmon walking to the window instead of the door.

Yeah, I really enjoyed this episode. I can't wait to see this years interviews. I've got one more episode to watch now and it's the final and I'm really excited for it (even though I know the result). But I just want to see what happens and how the winner is announced etc. I also never knew fired candidates appear in the final episode to help the Final 2 with launching their businesses. I saw it on the Next Time at the end of the episode. Very excited in seeing some of the fired candidates again. Sarah, Steven, and Lauren

Last edited by Jason.; 29-11-2015 at 12:54 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote