13. Lindsay
14. Sanjay
15. Robert
16. Pamela
17. Chiles
18. Scott
19. Mark
20. James

A week and I've finished this series. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and it's a brilliant series.

My overall ranking of the series. With there being 20 candidates, most of them I haven't really formed much of an opinion on because they either got fired early (Chiles, Scott, and Robert) or were hardly featured in the show (Jemma), so some may be quite low on the list because of that. Mark was okay in the last few episodes, but I've spent the majority of the time disliking him, so he had to 2nd worst behind James. Ironically I like James on CBB, but on TA he was just irritating, aggressive, and really snappy. And out of a good cast like TA10's he stands out as one of the least-worthy characters of the series. But overall as a cast, I don't strongly dislike anybody - even the ones in red.

The final was good to watch. It's my first time watching a final for TA and it was very good. I love how the show is split into two parts. The first being the actual show where the Final 2 launch their businesses and then the second part being the spin-off where they interview the runner-up and the winner. It was nice seeing all the candidates back again, especially the ones that helped the F2 with their businesses. Personally I'd have preferred a Bianca win, but Mark was a good business person. I'll give him that.

I loved the ending where they showed Lord Sugar's favourite moments from the last 10 years and the nice farewell to Nick for leaving the show after 10 years and showing his best bits from the last 10 years. It made a nice ending to a good series imo.

Starting S9 this evening.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote