Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Mockmas View Post
The show has got to treat the contestants more nicely then if they want them to stay on for The Xtra Factor.

I can't believe that I'm the only one defending someone for not wanting to go into a work environment that humiliated them, in any other work environment people would be feeling sorry for Lauren being mistreated, not taken some sort of nasty pleasure in what Slimeball Simon did.
I never for a second saw Lauren humiliated its like we are watching different shows. If someone applies to go on X factor they have to be willing to take the praise and take the criticism and handle any media stories or anything else that is trotted out about them. Louisa is 17 and she has never behaved like Lauren. I cant remember ANY contestant ever refusing to go on the Xtra factor when they were eliminated from the competition. Lauren clearly thought she was gona win and when she was voted out stropped off to cry somewhere. Even if I had LIKED her (and from the start I just couldn't warm to her) I would be annoyed she didn't stand proud thank her fans and go into the Xtra factor studios to say the official goodbye like everyone else. I don't see any kind of future for her as if I was going to sign her I would certainly rethink the situation if that is how she behaved
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote