View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 10:45 AM #128
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
You are not naive Mokka, just a thoroughly decent human being, but to be fair - and all joking aside - I truly believe, and the evidence supports me, that this guy being asked to leave the bus had NOTHING to do with his colour, creed or political persuasion, and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that he looks intimidating and acted in an intimidating manner by arrogantly refusing to comply with the bus service's standard regulations, and was violently shouting and bawling and being deliberately confrontational.
I'm willing to accept that there may well have been valid reasons for him being removed from the bus, if only because the stories are all conflicting so we can't really know exactly what the circumstances were. However, that does not excuse some of the posts made in this thread, which have noting to do with the original situation.

Quote:
If this had been a white, drunken aggressive Englishman acting in the same manner and ejected accordingly, we would not even have this thread.
True; proving that the press are just as reactionary and discriminatory. Pointing this out doesn't really help the case, just highlights further casual racism.

Quote:
Unless he also happened to have a gold crucifix around his neck, THEN we would have seen a barrage of posts THE MAJORITY CONDEMNING HIM AND PRAISING THE ACTIONS OF THE BUS COMPANY STAFF.
And this is simple poor-me butthurt nonsense Kirk.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote