View Single Post
Old 18-12-2015, 10:32 PM #5
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily. View Post
I think she looks ill tbh. I don't think she was always as thin as she is now. But, she was always thin, so even losing 10 lbs can make a big difference...

I'm fat, so I can stand to lose 10 lbs, but for a skinny person, it can be the difference between looking well and looking unwell..
Agreed. I think it's a shame people attack any celebrity, but that's the nature of the beast and I'm sure we've all been guilty of it at some point or another "oh I hate them" or "they're so annoying" - we don't know them, we never will, a lot of what we dislike about them is exaggerated by the media and if we knew them in real life we probably wouldn't say these things. Cheryl visibly HAS lost a lot of weight, certainly around her face, and she doesn't look healthy. She doesn't. I don't know how anyone can dispute that. I hope it's just a temporary thing and she puts a little bit of weight on again, she's a beautiful woman and it's not nice to think that she might have an underlying health problem and people are making fun of her.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote