Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Default Helen exposes Ash Harrison in this week's column

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/4...rison-Cashless

Quote:
Today's column is like no other. And while it's taken some balls to get me to this point, my Saturday night encounter was the final kick.

Rewind to winning Big Brother, an incredible buzz, especially leaving with housemates who I genuinely believed I had bonded with for life.

From the word go, Ash Harrison was all over my bank balance like a fly hovering over a fresh dog turd. I won't deny, Ash was a great way to get over the last plonker I'd been wasting my years on, his existence made sure I kept away from the ex.

The thrill of a rebound, plus being fairly decent eye candy, I did like him. Though when the happy-go-lucky mask began to slip, courtesy of others' misfortune, he would sulk.

It became clear early on that we’d never be an item; jobless, living with his nagging old spinster of a mother, relying on a pretty face to disguise his lack of personality.

I nearly exposed his penny-pinching ways back when he was relevant, but thought, 'Cut the lad who brands himself Cash Harrison on Twitter some slack'.

Even after funding his wannabe lifestyle and loaning him my car, realising he had the horn for my bank card, I spared him. I'm nice like that.

Though a chance encounter last weekend suddenly dragged Mr H back into my life. My birthday night, what a gift.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote