View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 11:57 PM #8

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

I know the racism thing has been thrown around a lot on here, and although I *DO* think that racist thoughts and judgements have most likely come into HMs minds and influenced certain attitudes, I'm not saying that they've influenced every anti-Tiff perspective in the house. With that said, I DEFINITELY DEFINITELY think race has come into play for Christina. Without a doubt. She's acting like Tiffany doesn't even exist, like she's not a person, like she's a coat hanger or a chair. She was the one who suddenly felt "unsafe" and "threatened" when Tiffany started yelling, even though she was in no danger whatsoever.

While I do think racist attitudes have been subtly shown, in the case of Daniella and sometimes John, I'm not one to cry race over instances where it's completely left out; however, as tensions brew in the house, certain attitudes have been adopted and certain comments have been made that are certainly questionable, given their contexts, intonations, and implications.
Trust me when I say I'm an incredibly politically incorrect person; I too think it's silly to casually blame racism for basic obstacles and disputes. However, even my oblivious ass can see that this woman is giving off one HELL of a racist vibe.

Last edited by Edna Mode; 13-01-2016 at 11:58 PM.
Edna Mode is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote