View Single Post
Old 18-01-2016, 06:59 AM #115
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I don't think that Kristina's racist, no...I guess it's hard to say why in some cases, we might find something intimidating/potentially threatening even..?..and then with something else similar, we may not feel the same 'threat' as it were...these are often sub-conscious things that we don't find reason for ....she's pregnant though and there is a natural and also sub-conscious instinct to 'protect' from a pregnant lady so maybe that has a lot to do with it as well...if she herself (for whatever reason..)..had felt any possibility of physical threat at all, she would naturally have an instinct to protect her child and want that threat to be removed..?...I don't know, I'm in no way someone who knows about these psychologies but when Kristina perceived Tiffany as potentially being 'threatening' to Angie, someone who is seen as a 'vulnerable' because she's older, maybe an association trigged in her child being a vulnerable and feeling a threat there..?..I know that any of us who are mothers, know that we protect our 'bump' from the moment we know that we're pregnant...but no, I don't think racism at all personally....

Last edited by Ammi; 18-01-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote