BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeyJake10 View Post
Leo: heard this song way too many times. You could sing anything so but disappointed with this choice. However I really like your voice

Amelia: wow what a performance you certainly intimated the others

Jack: I don't like this song however you made me enjoy it. Decent voice. Good performance

Tyler: we need an artist like you in the uk. Keep going. I think you're a dark horse

Sam: you certainly have the look unsure of the voice though think you need to put in more effort

Little mix: I love you girls. Such sass. Great stuff girls

Sharon: that was beautiful. Unique and haunting

Cher Lloyd: I'm glad I picked this song for you. It showed that just the one little you can achieve something that takes 5 people to sing and you did it better

Poisonous twins: I'm not sure how you made it through. I don't hold out much hope for you sorry

Luke: you could be an artist in today's world extremely relevant and you have your own style

Miss frank: I liked it but I want to see you put on a show. You need to do something uptempo next to stand out

Sarah: it felt like a holiday camp performance you need to establish yourself as an artist

Mason: it was good I want something more up to date next time

Alexandra: you really have got it all. I'm really excited to be working with you. Keep going!

Janet: I disagree with you nick I didn't think it was bland. I found it beautiful and very touching given the circumstances

Reggie n Bollie: very entertaining you brought the party to the show. I loved having a dance to you. But can you really sing. We are set to see that

Good first show

I assume we can't vote for our own acts

I vote for:

4. 6. 7. 10. 16
Cher is a good performer and singer

and Sarah i hope she stays in, got some more good song choices for her
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote