View Single Post
Old 20-01-2016, 04:20 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
As to the EU creeping in on this thread now,I really don't think the British public can ever get anywhere a fair and balanced debate as to the EU and certainly not from UKIP circles at all.
There is good and bad as to the EU but if the referendum is coming earlier than 2017,then no way will those actually being selected and allowed' to vote in it,ever get from politicians or the media the true and relevant fair and balanced facts as to the EU.

However, I am putting my trust in this PM to at least be seen to do the best here for the UK and hopefully he will win the day come that EU referendum and we stay in.

As to Steel,the problems have been looming a fair while and all govts have failed to make sure things were in place to protect the industry.
That has now come home to roost and sadly it looks bleak.
I really do think that the Minister Anna Soubry for the govt would love to be able to do more but the problem now is too large.
Also that she is not receiving the will to do much more from the rest of the govt she is in.
UKIP is but one of many sources which helps me form my opinion on the EU, and you have the right to be as dissmissive as you like on the reliability of their - or any other pro-Brexit data - but my challenge to have an honest, mature debate on the validity of Josh's statement that we "Get more out of the EU than we put in" is open to you or any other pro-EU member.

It should be fun.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote