View Single Post
Old 21-01-2016, 11:44 PM #8

I don't know with her. She's very hard to read. Her behaviour has been very poor, but she's only 22 and has supposedly had quite a lot of trauma in the past. I know lots will say 'she's a grown woman' and 'when I was that age ...' etc - but people mature at different rates. These days lots of 22 year olds are immature. When I was her age, I was actually a drinking alcoholic and my behaviour was even worse than hers - so I won't judge.

She strikes me as a reasonably talented young woman, who's thrown it all away and decided to join the circus. Between models and reality stars and now a ridiculous showmance on TV, her whole life is a circus. She needs to get back into steady work, learn her craft, keep her head down, date a plumber or a chippy for a while, and stop associating with (and becoming on of) these wannabe morons. It's a pity that none of the older housemates like Danielle or Darren had a word with her. It's like she's on teh same path that they've travelled. But then, maybe they know that speaking to her is pointless. Somewhere inside, there dwells a pretty nice girl (or a great actress!), but at this stage it's hard to know if she'll ever make it out.

I can understand that people might want to see her evicted, might not want her to win etc. By all means support others and vote for whoever you want. But maybe just lay off on the hatred. None of us are perfect, and none of us know what's around the next corner. This might be your daughter.
Mac1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote