View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 07:33 PM #36
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
2. Who is the biggest game player?

Shaun:
Jason, I love ha with all my heart but the whole Mitchell/Lostie thing was gameplaying (idc about gameplaying tbh)

Ross:
Jason. The way he masterminded Mitchell's eviction was both impressive but also kinda exposed him as a game player lmao, he also nominated Lostie (a favourite to win) to secure Mitchell's eviction but if it all went tits up he still would've been successful as a big threat would be gone. So I think it's pretty obvious why he was the biggest game player, he wasn't afraid to be ruthless and due to being quite a popular housemate he knew he wouldn't receive any backlash from it. He had the house under his finger and if he stayed longer I'm sure he would have ended up playing us all at some point lmao.
Thank you angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
Who is the sneakiest Housemate?

Ross:
The sneakiest housemate is probably Jason (lol sorry). For the same reasons as the game player question. He was lovely giving Shaun the final pass instead of keeping it to himself, but the flip side of that is that he could've hoped it would make him look good to the other housemates. I don't think he would have had any qualms about stabbing anyone in the back if it meant he was in a greater position in the game. But that is the objective of the game I suppose.
I didn't give Shaun the pass to make myself look good to the public/the other HMs, but because I thought he had less of a chance of making it further than some other people (no shade) and I find him to be underrated and it was his first time playing so it'd be nice if he had the whole experience and made it till the end (which he now has <333)

But the rest is all true lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross. View Post
oop sorry Pete I just didn't want to pick Jason again because I wanted to be diverse!

(sorry Jason)
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote