View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 05:56 PM #66
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
You've summed it up quite nicely, and I share lots of your opinions. I too was hyped up for launch, but it wasn't the launch itself that was the disappointment, it was the following 2 weeks. Now, my memory is somewhat hazy, but I remember it being really boring. Like more boring than any other BB series I've seen.

And the amount of twists was just ridiculous. We needed more bloody nominations! It made BB15 look amazing in comparison.

I really hope they stick to the rules more this summer, but in terms of nominations, this series of CBB has been almost as bad as BB16 in my book, so I;m not holding out for much.

Also, something that occurred to me was that all of the interesting originals, who were a pretty dull group to start with were evicted in the first 6 weeks, and then the four newbies were culled, leaving us with the worst of the original bad bunch as our final six. I still think that the six HMs who made it to the final last year were amongst the worst of last year's lot.
I don't really get the BIB tbh. I found the first two weeks of BB16 brilliant and such a refreshing start to a series given it followed BB15 and CBB15 - two series where screaming matches, constant drama and negativity, and mass producer meddling was rife. The first two weeks of BB16 were the complete opposite, there was a good mixture of fun, tasks, and normal conversation with everyone getting a fair edit and not being overshadowed by two people constantly screaming at each other, and there was a bit of drama, but not too much that it became draining or dark.

I don't get it when people slate the first two weeks of BB16 for being boring because nothing happened (usually equating to there not enough drama lbr), but then also dislike a series like BB15 - which was rife with the sort of thing they say the first two weeks of BB16 lacked.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote