Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..what was her dad meant to say though, I mean if she ever was in need of that 'unconditional' from a parent, well now is pretty much one of those times because he knows public feeling and how bad it's going to be for her when she comes out ...she'll face that soon enough and so need the support fro her family, so what the point of giving her a 'hey you' talk now while she's in the house and any 'meltdown' from that being have to be faced without her family/loved ones close to her....

...hmmmm, I had a little turn around last night in that even though Daniella goes about it in all the wrong ways possible and should know that from how people must have tried to help her in the past...I think she really is almost obsessive and relentless and yeah, it often feels spiteful but I do think it's the frustration of 'screaming out' to someone who is just not hearing and feeling as though she's trying to help...of course, it's not helping but still maybe intentioned from a good place..?...if she does genuinely want Steph though to 'look at herself in the mirror'..she really has to also look in the mirror herself at all of those people in her life that screamed out at her and how it probably only pushed deeper and made her feel worse about herself...
Yes, he was absolutely right to reassure her and tell me he was proud of her. But it was a step too far to tell her he was proud of what she was doing. He actually said those words.
That was a strange thing to say given what she has been up to in there. Then she goes off and simulates a sex act with Jeremy. Dad hadn't made her stop and think in a kind way at all, he practically gave her the go ahead to carry on with those words.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote