BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
I never liked Steph much but i always liked Daniella - until recently.

Daniella has been cruel to Steph again and again, it's really obvious now.

For example, rhe comment Dan made about steph : 'you'll never work again after this, acting like a lunatic' was a 100% nasty little dig. All this BS about 'helping her' is just Dan backpeddling and trying to sugar coat her poisoned little bullets.

Steph did nothing to deserve that comment. Dan made it in total error. I re-watched the episode last night. This is what happened:

Tiff went off on one, after being nominated, shouting around the house (i love tiff btw). Steph just joined in with her, but steph was mucking about making a joke of it.

Dan was inside and heard them both shouting and she MISTAKENLY presumed steph was being serious. Without bothering to ask or find out of steph was serious or joking, she just PRESUMED steph was shouting seriously - and so she laid into her FOR NO REASON - saying 'you'll never work again after all this' !

Just WHO does Daniella think she is????

I'm no Steph fan but at least she has fun and throws herself into the show. All Dan does is mope about and put Steph down, backed up by fellow self-righteous sourpuss - Gemma.

I'm totally done with Dan's miserable bitching. It's all projection from her own personal upset being thrown onto Steph. Steph reminds her of her own past mistakes and she ATTACKS steph for it - she DOESN'T 'HELP' HER at all. That's just BS.

Daniella out.
Dani had more contracts closed than open for a lot of years due to being a drunken smack head
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote