Thread: Tiffany Pollard has she got a partner?
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2016, 10:25 PM #17
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
This is from Tiffany's pre-CBB interview:

Are you single?
There is somebody, but we’re not together technically. It's not even dating, it’s kind of just randomly talking. I’m definitely single.
I think the above says it all really.

However this is a world away from what Stephanie has done.
Stephanie went in in a committed living together relationship, he was supporting her when she first went in.
She endlessly appeared to cry in the diary room, for her Sam, to be hugged, kissed by him and for him to be with her.

Saying she wished she could hear his voice.
They likely had plans for their future lives together when she went in and then she started in the very first week, jumping into another man's bed.
Then the other nonsense started too but even then only about 8 or 9 days ago, she stated to Gemma she was going to marry Sam.

I have no idea what Sam may or may not be like,. but she appeared to be besotted with him when she first went in that house,then she chose to not respect him and that relationship and humiliate him by her actions publicly on TV.

No matter how anyone may dress that up, that is obscene and disgraceful behaviour, which Tiffany has not done at all thus far.
She has gone over the top at times but mostly her dignity is far more intact than Stephanie's ever can be now.

Jeremy should think and look hard,at what she has chose to publicly do as to Sam,if he had any real sense he would run a mile from her once CBB is over and his commitments to the programme fulfilled.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote