View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 08:10 AM #241
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by windyourneckin View Post
john is so fuccking fake damn
..I don't think he's fake (as such..)...in that I think, and as he's said...'we're all in here to change public perception'.../not for all of them obviously but some who have negative public perception like Daniella and him...but with that..?..I think that he's given nothing to change public perception because he's given nothing at all, nothing of his personality because he's too aware and frightened to do anything in case it's the wrong thing and all goes horribly wrong for him...for me, he's ok, nothing at all to dislike but also nothing to like either/just nothing really...like a hollow person....keep out of everything/say nothing/don't speak...I guess that is being false but he hasn't pretended to be anything other than, if you know what I mean..he just hasn't been anything/his safest bet of gameplay...I do feel a bit sorry for him, to be that fearful and for him so desperately to seek 'acceptance'...obviously he mentioned 'unemployable' with Daniella and Steph last night as well so that's also a big thing for him, to win this or do well/be liked..?...for work purposes and income...

Last edited by Ammi; 01-02-2016 at 08:13 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote