View Single Post
Old 21-07-2004, 08:48 PM #12

Don't have a clue?

---------------------------------------

Wedded Wobbles
Day 55, 20:24
Wednesday 21 July

Married life has got off to a shaky start for new "bride" Shell with her new husband already causing ructions.

Shell shared her fears with Michelle and Nadia when she sneaked on to the decking during the main course of the wedding breakfast.

"Are you OK, Princess?" asked Michelle, joining Shell on the decking as she sparked up a fag.

"Not really," sighed Shell, clearly not enjoying her "wedding" day.

Complaining about Victor and Jason's behaviour in general she moaned, "Boys, boys, boys... I could shoot them all."

And as Nadia joined them in the garden, Shell told her friends that they had to stick together before outlining examples of Victor's impolite behaviour.

Nadia and Michelle listened appalled as Shell told how Victor had rebuffed her offer to refill his champagne glass - but seconds later accepted a top up from Jason.

Shell shares her fears

"It's just so childish," she said, puzzled by Victor's unpleasant attitude towards her.

Fearing that was worse to come, Shell revealed that she was setting out to get drunk.

"That's just why I was caning [the champagne] back, because I know I'm going to get humiliated again when we have to do this bloody dance," she said, looking agitated and dragging on her fag.

"I need to be pissed for it... because I've had just about my fill. I'm not used to men being ungentlemanly," she finished.

Married life, eh?
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote