View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:24 AM #17
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..yeah this is what I have been saying and thinking since Tiffany's first playful flirtations, that there is no way that THE Darren Day would feel any awkwardness or embarrassment but it's not just that I don't believe that he's not felt any, it's the displays in the DR of 'fake shock' as well and OTT...and equally I think it's been the same with John and his nomination...how hurt he felt and how deep the pain of it all ran and cut through him like a knife......I can understand why he's given nothing of himself in his fears and as he said, he wants to become employable again and I wish him good luck with that but in terms of a housemate, however understanding of why he's been how he's been, it makes no difference really in that he's not a deserving winner because he's given us virtually nothing at all...so for me, it's separating the reasons why he's gone into the house..(which are outside of the house things...)..from his time in the house and the housemate he's been...his 'reward' if you like, is that he'll probably do ok now outside of the house and good luck with that...but this is about his time inside the house as all other housemate's times are...

Last edited by Ammi; 03-02-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote