Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
I rewatched the first couple of weeks last year and loved them, a lot happened in those early weeks. And even if the later weeks are less compelling by comparison, the B Block vs Whisper Club feud that runs throughout the majority of the series is still a great hook imo. Especially with the fact that the Whisper Club were pretty much culled one by one.

Yeah, with a few exceptions I thought BB9 had the most satisfying evictions on the whole. The only evictees throughout the entire series I wish survived were Stephanie, Belinda and Kathreya.

BB9 also provided my favourite ever winner, such a satisfying end to the series.

I'd like to carry on with my rewatch eventually, this just reignited my interest.
Yeah, Weeks 1-3 were FULL of drama! Possibly one of the best series starts ever. Weeks 4 and 5 slumped, but the House Divide has really reignited my interest, and the way that the B-Block vs Whispher Club thing works with it is compelling. The house dynamics are still changing constantly, so I'm still hooked.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote