RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Default Tiffany and Scotty row on final day

Quote:
Tiffany Pollard and Scotty T clash in tonight's final highlights of Celebrity Big Brother 2016.

It's after Big Brother stirs things up one last time with a quiz about the housemates' time in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

As part of the quiz, Big Brother reads out quotes that the housemates have said about each other and asks them to guess who it is.

Tiffany is heard calling John a “game player” and saying “I want to bite it” after seeing Scotty T naked in the shower. Scotty T is revealed to have said he can’t “be riding” Tiffany because of Megan.

Later there is tension between Scotty and Tiffany as she refuses to let him borrow her lighter in the smoking area.

Referring to the quiz, Scotty T says “I didn’t say anything bad” and Tiffany tells him “I was just having fun. But you made it look like I wanted to ****** you or something. I don’t want to listen to you Scotty. You make it look like I’m ******ing hounding you. You didn’t have to say it like that.”

Scotty T tries to calm her down, “I don’t mean any disrespect to you, I just mean it in a good way if anything. I think you’re absolutely sound and I get on mint with you. It’s just fun banter.”

Referring to Tiffany, Darren says to Danniella “she is pissed. She can give it, but she doesn’t take it so well.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3zJ0n0e3d
Drag him Tiff

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote