BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
You Tube deleted it because of the copyright violations haha! I'm working on another one at the moment so I think when I've finished that I'll upload that as well as my tibbvision one again. Do you know how to get round the copyright problems though? I know I uploaded something for a tibb game recently that used copyrighted music and I got a message from YT saying they recognised it was copyrighted but it was fine as long they put ad's on it or something, so I don't know why they didn't just do that for my tibbvision song
I've had a few of mine that have been ok but when an artist releases their greatest hits they look for those songs and remove them. In my case it was ellie goulding love me like you do. As soon as her christmas album came out it got removed. lol Only thing i can think of is to make your video private. That way you can still let people view it by sharing the link.
You could try doing a search in youtube for how to get around copyright material? Worth a try.

Also try joining dailymotion because there rules are slightly different so some songs that youtube remove are still ok on there.

Last edited by Johnnyuk123; 06-02-2016 at 03:24 PM.
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote