Thread: Jobseekers
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 02:22 PM #4
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
They surely can't expect you to get your flat mates payslips, if I was sharing a flat with someone and they asked me for a pay slip I would tell them to piss off. That can't be right can it? What they earn should have nothing to do with your application
Right?! I think that's ridiculous but it's definitely what it says on the form... I should get a text in the next day or two telling me when my interview in person is - need to bring my passport, P45 (never had one because my last job was through an agency and the contract ended... so I'll bring all my wage slips instead...) and details of everyone I live with's earnings even though it has nothing to do with my own financial situation and a couple of other things I think... so ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...so you could be offered a job before you have to apply then, Z../you have another interview with the same company tomorrow...?...
Yeah I've applied today because it takes a couple of weeks before they start paying you anything and so on, the thing is the interview I already had they emailed me on Friday to apologise for not updating me and that they'd update me within two weeks, and I have no idea what that means... and the phone interview tomorrow is for another position with them so won't get an update on that for a few days either... every day feels like a week when you're unemployed
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote