View Single Post
Old 16-02-2016, 12:04 PM #24

I think it's doing a good job so far, the way they clearly show how blacks are willing to completely ignore the facts and just support a black man because he's black is really well done, and very relevant to a lot of what's been going on in the media lately when it comes to black criminals.

it's a very relevant case, and people need to be more conscious of how the black lives matter movement has nothing to do with justice, and everything to do with just black anger.

one of the most poignant moments for me was when there were people cheering for OJ on the highway, and a reporter asks one of the cheering black guys "why are you cheering for Oj? and he responds "we aren't cheering for OJ, we are booing the LAPD" and she then responds, "that's not what it sounds like"....

i wish black people that really care about racial justice realized how bad they come across when they cheer for criminals and murderers, and think that is the same as booing the corruption in the police force. they ruin their own cause by cheering for criminals.

Last edited by lostalex; 16-02-2016 at 12:08 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote