View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 01:38 PM #32
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z View Post
Killing yourself to try and make a point to a politician who is so far removed from your profession that he's never going to 'get' it is the ultimate foolish decision and I hope that she's found alive, and that if not, she didn't throw her life away because of his stupid policy... policies can be overturned, there's strike action, there are a raft of options available to gifted young minds like junior doctors to force change... killing yourself is not one of them. :/
..it's probably not making a point Z...do you recall the person I knew who committed suicide..?..there were very specific noted from her also/very specific 'blame' in those moments, in that mind of chaos/confusion...because an unhealthy mind can 'fixate' on something/a real thing that they feel responsible for their unhappiness/stress...'their hate', if you like...because of a mind that needs help and lots of things can build and build on the stress, can take the mind into not being able to take another layer...if there is a way to connect...(imo..)..it's that the mental health system and care atm is failing many people who really need it.../but even then, I don't know if that's the case here, if anything could have been detected, because it isn't always...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote