7. Michael (+1)

8. Beau (-3)
9. Kaysar (+4)
10. Jennifer (-1)
11. Sarah (-1)
12. Ivette (-1)
13. James (-1)

14. Eric (-)

Ashlea </3 I really liked her and I thought she had potential as she made all the gals fume for some reason. We nearly had a Janelle Of Household if only she didn't get the last question wrong and now Eric is HOH I just hate him for some reason and I don't even know why tbh he just gets under my skin. Janelle vowing revenge on the hoes who got Ashlea out <3. I would never have guessed some of the pairings tbh I guessed Eric and Maggie because of the way Eric reacted to when Ivette brought up Maggies name but that was the only one. Rachel and Howie are such an odd pairing but I love both of them.
Episode 4:

BLUE = Casually like HG

1. Janelle (+1)
2. Rachel (-1)
3. Howie (-)
4. Kaysar (+5)
5. April (-1)

6. Sarah (+5)
7. Maggie (-1)

8. Beau (-)
9. Jennifer (+1)
10. Michael (-3)
11. James (+2)
12. Ivette (-)

13. Eric (+1)

God Eric of Household is awful, him calling house meetings over nothing and after Janelle volunteered to do the eating challenge he had to take her glory and tell her that he was doing it instead . When he told Kaysar 'There's no need to raise your voice!' when Kaysar was doing no such thing . I like Maggie but she went down after ratting to Eric about Sarah telling her she didn't like all the lies and deceit Eric was up to. Janelle is already great her giving drags in the DR was the best thing this episode 'Your ghetto slip n slide Ivette :umm2' 'God he just has to have all the attention on him! I hate him!' 'Howie is so touchy freely it's like get off me!'

Last edited by Daniel-X; 20-02-2016 at 01:51 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote