View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 12:48 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..well, probably overthinking the new 'air do, there...
I think we get accused of over thinking when we take time to back up our observations.....you're the same and that's why I take you more seriously than others who just throw insults around without backing them up.
I def look a bit deeper behind what's on show.....that's why I saw the bigger picture when they got together and that's why I see more than just a new hair style now....I am pissed off that the type of person I liked in the house is now trying to look like the exact type of person I dislike....I also can see how bored people in the TV media are getting with her ever changing mind so the last thing she shud be doing is changing her appearance right now.
I like the girl, or I'm trying to, and I def like Jeremy...so to watch him fail to turn up for his This Morning interview a few weeks ago, then fail to arrive at his new presenting job on Irish TV , then watch both of them fail to attend their appearance on Loose Women is just arrogant and stupid ...and now to watch her turn into just another fake looking dummy like so many others is just frustrating.....I wonder who the hell cares about them, I know he has lost his family and maybe that explains a lot but what about hers....what is the reason she is so manic and so unhappy with herself that she has to keep changing everything on such a big scale ? Her parents and her friends and her agent, do non of them have any influence ?
I don't think I am over thinking anything but I can see how you may think that... I actually think she has some serious problem and is surrounded by people telling her the opposite and I think that's sad..... If I like someone I like them enough to say when they are making a mistake.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote